Servings and Ingredients
|1 c.||all-purpose flour|
|½ c.||(1 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces|
|2 tbsp.||ice water|
|½ c.||rolled oats|
|Pastry Cream, see recipe at hy-vee.com|
|3 to 3 1/2 cups seedless red and green grapes|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse flour, sugar, and salt. Add butter; pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add 2 tablespoons ice water; process until mixture just comes together when squeezed (add more water if necessary). Add oats; pulse to combine.
- Press dough onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake until golden, about 25 minutes. Remove sides of pan; cool crust.
- Whisk cooled pastry cream until smooth. Spread evenly in crust; arrange grapes on top; press in.
- Chill at least 2 hours and up to 1 day. Just before serving, dust with confectioners' sugar.
marthastewart.com, Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of August 21, 2011.