Summer Cooler Tart
Servings and Ingredients
|½ packet(s)||puff pastry sheets (1 sheet)|
|1||(8 oz) pkg low-fat cream cheese, softened|
|½ c.||light sour cream|
|⅓ c.||sifted powdered sugar|
|1 tsp.||almond extract|
|2 c.||mixed berries: raspberries, strawberries, blueberries|
|1 c.||green grapes|
|1||to 2 tbsp raw or turbinado sugar|
- Thaw puff pastry sheet according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Unfold pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Roll into large rectangle or circle, trimming edges as needed; place on prepared baking sheet. Brush edges of pastry with water. Fold over 1/2-inch on all sides and press firmly to form rim. Prick pastry thoroughly with fork.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Remove and cool.
- Meanwhile, using electric mixer, mix cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar and almond extract until light and fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over pastry. Top with berries and grapes. Sprinkle with sugar and serve.
220 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Sodium: 154mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 4g