Triple-Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
You had us at triple chocolate.
Servings and Ingredients
|2 oz.||semisweet baking chocolate|
|2 oz.||bittersweet baking chocolate|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee canola oil|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee sugar|
|4||Hy-Vee large eggs|
|2 tsp.||Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee flour|
|2 tsp.||Hy-Vee baking powder|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|1 c.||dark chocolate chips|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet and bittersweet chocolates on HIGH in 30-second intervals until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine melted chocolate, oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer until combined, scraping down sides of bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture. Stir in dark chocolate chips. Cover and chill for 3 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a large cookie sheet; set aside
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls into powdered sugar; roll around to form into balls, coating generously. Place on prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are dry and tops are set. Cool completely on wire rack.
Hy-Vee Seasons Holiday Entertaining Coookbook.