Chocolate Vanilla Chip Cookies
It's like a reverse chocolate chip cookie, for those of us bakers who like to do things a little out of the ordinary.
Servings and Ingredients
|2||(18.25 oz each) pkg Hy-Vee German chocolate cake mix|
|2||Hy-Vee large eggs|
|1||(16 oz) container frozen Hy-Vee whipped topping, thawed|
|1||(11 oz) pkg Hy-Vee creamy white baking chips|
|1/2 to 3/4 c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, eggs, whipped topping and baking chips.
- Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls. Roll dough balls in sugar. Place on a greased cookie sheet about 1 to 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Remove to cooling rack. Cool.
- Variation: Spread cookie dough in a greased 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
130 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 135mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%