Queen Anne's Cheesecake
Servings and Ingredients
|2 (8 oz each) pkg fat-free cream cheese|
|1 (4 serving) pkg sugar-free instant vanilla pudding|
|1 (4 serving) pkg sugar-free cherry gelatin|
|⅔ c. nonfat dry milk powder|
|1 c. crushed pineapple, packed in fruit juice, undrained|
|¼ c. water|
|8 maraschino cherries, quartered|
|¾ c. Cool Whip Lite, thawed|
|1 (6 oz) graham cracker piecrust|
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft.
- Add pudding mix, gelatin, dry milk, undrained pineapple and water. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Reserve 8 cherry pieces. Gently fold remaining cherry pieces and 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite into pudding mixture.
- Spread evenly into piecrust. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Cut into 8 servings.
- Top each piece with 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Lite and garnish with 1 piece of reserved cherry.
30 meals, 30 minutes.