Servings and Ingredients
|1 (11.2 oz) pkg Hy-Vee cheesecake, graham cracker crumbs and filling included|
|⅓ c. Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|½ c. Hy-Vee 2% milk|
|2 (4.4 oz each) containers fresh blueberries, rinsed, divided|
|½ c. Hy-Vee honey|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee ground ginger|
|2 tbsp. lemon juice|
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and margarine and form crust in 8- or 9-inch pie pan. Press mixture firmly on sides and bottom of the pie plate.
- Pour milk into medium mixing bowl and add filling mix. Mix on low speed until blended, and then mix on medium speed for 3 minutes. Filling will be thick.
- Gently fold in 1 container blueberries. Spread filling into prepared crust. Refrigerate at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, combine honey and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir in remaining cup of blueberries. Return to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Transfer blueberry mixture to a blender container and blend until smooth.
- When serving, gently spoon blueberry mixture over each piece of cheesecake.
360 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 260mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 47g
- Protein: 9g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 15%