Servings and Ingredients
|36 Hy-Vee graham crackers, finely crushed (about 2 1/2 c.)|
|½ c. Hy-Vee sugar|
|⅔ c. Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|2 egg whites, lightly beaten|
|2 (3.25 oz each) containers Hy-Vee vanilla pudding cups|
|½ c. Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|1 c. Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|1 c. lemon curd|
|1 c. fresh blueberries|
- For mini crusts, preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a mini-muffin pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Add egg whites, combining well. Add 2 tablespoons crumb mixture to each mini-muffin cup, pressing evenly onto bottom and up sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool completely on a wire rack. Using a spatula along edges, gently remove crusts from pan.
- Repeat to make additional crusts with remaining crumb mixture as needed.
- For filling, in a large mixing bowl add pudding and cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on medium until smooth and creamy. Fold in whipped topping.
- To assemble, spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons filling into each crust. Top with lemon curd and blueberries.
250 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 33g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Spring 2016.