Banana Split Cheesecake
Servings and Ingredients
|2 ½ c.||finely crushed Oreo cookie crumbs|
|½ c.||butter, melted|
|36 oz.||cream cheese, softened|
|1 ½ c.||sugar|
|1 ½ tsp.||vanilla|
|chopped cashews, for garnish|
|chocolate sauce, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- To make crust, combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Pat onto sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- To make filling, beat cream cheese, sugar and flour with an electric mixer. Beat in eggs. Stir in milk and vanilla, making sure not to cause foaming. Fold in raspberries and blueberries. Pour into crust.
- Cut bananas into fourths and lay on top of batter.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack and refrigerate until serving time. Garnish with nuts and chocolate sauce at serving time.