Banana Split Delight
Servings and Ingredients
|2 c. Hy-Vee skim milk|
|1 (3.4 oz) pkg banana cream instant pudding and pie filling|
|1 (8 oz) container strawberry-flavored whipped topping, thawed|
|36 Hy-Vee vanilla wafer cookies, divided|
|3 bananas, sliced, divided|
|1 (8 oz) can That's Smart pineapple tidbits, drained, divided|
|20 Hy-Vee red maraschino cherries, dried and halved|
|½ c. Hy-Vee macadamia nuts|
- Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes. Stir in whipped topping.
- Place 12 of the vanilla wafers on the bottom of a 2-quart serving bowl. Top with 1 sliced banana, half of the pineapple and half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers once, ending with pudding mixture. Top with cherries and nuts.
- Garnish with remaining vanilla wafers.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
290 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 41g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 10%