Fruity Cheesecake Sundaes
Servings and Ingredients
|⅔ c. crushed Hy-Vee vanilla wafers|
|4 oz. Hy-Vee fat-free cream cheese, softened|
|4 oz. Hy-Vee light whipped topping, thawed (about 1-1/2 c.)|
|½ c. Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
|1 c. halved green grapes|
|1 c. sliced fresh strawberries|
- Cover the bottom of each of four 10-ounce custard cups with 2 tablespoons vanilla wafer crumbs.
- Beat cream cheese, whipped topping and powdered sugar on high speed with electric mixer for 45 seconds, or until well-blended.
- Carefully spoon approximately 1/3 cup of cream cheese mixture onto each vanilla wafer layer. Spread cream cheese mixture to the sides of the custard cup.
- In a small bowl, combine grapes and strawberries.
- Top each cream cheese layer with 1/2 cup of the grape/strawberry mixture.
- If desired, top each fruit layer with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining vanilla wafer crumbs.
- Chill and serve.
220 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 40g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 45%