Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s) yellow cake mix|
|4 eggs, divided|
|2 tbsp. oil|
|2 (8 oz each) pkg cream cheese, softened|
|½ c. sugar|
|1 ½ c. milk|
|3 tbsp. lemon juice|
|3 tsp. vanilla|
|1 can(s) pie filling|
- Reserve 1 cup dry cake mix. Set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and oil. Press into a greased 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix 3 eggs with reserved 1 cup dry cake mix. Slowly add milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Combine with cream cheese and sugar mixture. Beat until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes until firm. Let cool. When cool, top with favorite pie filling.
- Store cheesecake in refrigerator.