Servings and Ingredients
|1 pouch(es) Durkee Grill Creations smokey chipotle marinade mix|
|¼ c. water|
|¼ c. vegetable oil|
|2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/3-inch strips|
|1 red and green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips|
|1 medium onion, thinly sliced|
|8 large soft tortillas|
- Combine marinade mix, water and oil in marinade bag; blend well.
- Add chicken and vegetables to marinade in bag; turn to coat. Close bag tightly with nylon tie; marinate 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from bag; discard remaining marinade.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet. Stir-fry chicken and vegetables until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fill warmed tortillas with chicken and vegetables.
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream, salsa and shredded cheese, if desired.