Teriyaki Pork Fajitas Meal
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. Hy-Vee butterfly pork chops (approximately 3 chops)|
|3 tbsp. teriyaki marinade sauce, divided|
|1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee peanut butter|
|¼ c. chopped green onions|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee black pepper|
|8 green lettuce leaves|
|8 Hy-Vee flour tortillas|
|1 fresh pineapple, chopped|
- Using scissors cut pork into 1/8- to 1/4-inch strips. Combine with 2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade in medium bowl. Toss to coat.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; add bell peppers. Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes on medium-high heat or until tender-crisp. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add pork to skillet and stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes.
- Add peanut butter, onions, stir-fried bell peppers and remaining 1 tablespoon marinade. Cook, stirring until mixture is evenly coated and heated through.
- Season with black pepper as desired.
- Spoon mixture into each tortilla lined with a green lettuce leaf. Serve with pineapple.
360 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 650mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 35g
- Protein: 18g
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin C 140%