Pineapple Chipotle Turkey Sliders
An easy chipotle mayo spread brings big flavor to this little burger.
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c. Hy-Vee mayonnaise|
|1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, seeded and minced|
|1 tsp. adobo sauce|
|2 large fresh pineapple rings|
|8 Hy-Vee Gourmet Steakhouse Turkey Flame Thrower sliders|
|4 oz. queso fresco cheese, cut crosswise into 8 thin slices|
|8 Hy-Vee Bakery slider buns, split|
Things To Grab
- Charcoal or gas grill
- Small bowl
- Meat thermometer
- Preheat grill to direct heat over medium-high heat.
- For chipotle mayonnaise, in a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, chipotle pepper and adobo sauce; set aside.
- Grill pineapple rings 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and cut each ring into quarters; set aside.
- Grill patties about 8 to 10 minutes, flipping once, or until temperature reaches 165 degrees. During last minute of grilling, top sliders with slice of cheese and cook until melted. Also during last minute of grilling, add buns, cut sides down, on grill. Grill until lightly toasted.
- Spread each bottom bun with chipotle mayonnaise. Top with patty, piece of grilled pineapple and top bun.
370 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 450mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 23g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 15%
From the week of May 14, 2014.