For a treat reminiscent of summer camp, combine It's Your Churn rocky road ice cream with miniature marshmallows and finely chopped chocolate and layer over a graham cracker base. Chocolate chunks and graham cracker crunch are folded into ice cream oozing with marshmallow ripple ... gimme s'more, indeed!
Servings and Ingredients
|9 (5-by-2-1/2-inch) Hy-Vee honey grahams|
|1 (1.5 qt) container plus 3 cups It's Your Churn premium rocky road ice cream, softened, divided|
|2 ½ c. plus 2 c. Hy-Vee miniature marshmallows, divided|
|6 milk chocolate bars, finely chopped|
- Line a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with foil, leaving about 1 inch of foil extending over the edges of the pan.
- For crust, arrange a layer of grahams, breaking as needed, to cover bottom of prepared pan. Spread 1 container rocky road ice cream evenly on crust. Sprinkle 2 1/2 cups marshmallows and chopped chocolate on top. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Spread remaining 3 cups rocky road ice cream in pan. Sprinkle remaining 2 cups marshmallows on top. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Using a hand-held torch, toast marshmallows on top. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Use foil to lift uncut treats out of pan. Place on cutting board; cut into squares.