Ice cream and cookies are an awesome pairing. Layer It's Your Churn chocolate ice cream and It's Your Churn cookies & cream ice cream over crushed chocolate-and-vanilla sandwich cookies, then drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle on Hy-Vee cookies & cream ice cream topping. It never hurts to top ice cream with a chocolate drizzle and some added cookie crumbles.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(15.25 oz) pkg vanilla creme-filled chocolate wafer cookie sandwiches|
|1||(1.5 qt) container It's Your Churn premium chocolate ice cream, softened|
|1||(1.5 qt) container It's Your Churn premium cookies & cream ice cream, softened|
|¼ c.||hot fudge topping, warmed|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee cookies & cream ice cream topping|
- Line a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with foil, leaving about 1 inch of foil extending over the edges of the pan; grease foil.
- For crust, in a large resealable plastic bag crush cookie sandwiches; press crumb mixture evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Spread chocolate ice cream on crust. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Spread cookies & cream ice cream on top. Drizzle with hot fudge topping. Sprinkle ice cream topping on top. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Use foil to lift uncut treats out of pan. Place on cutting board; cut into squares.