Strawberry Shortcake Treats
Discover a new twist on a favorite summer dessert. Layer pound cake with It's Your Churn vanilla ice cream, sweetened strawberries and It's Your Churn strawberries & cream ice cream. Top with whipped cream.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(10.75 oz) frozen pound cake|
|3 c.||softened It's Your Churn premium vanilla ice cream|
|1||(10 oz) pkg frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed|
|1||(11.75 oz) jar strawberry topping|
|3 c.||softened It's Your Churn premium strawberries & cream ice cream|
|2 c.||whipped cream|
- Line a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with foil, leaving about 1 inch of foil extending over the edges of the pan.
- Cut pound cake into 3/8-inch slices. Arrange slices in a single layer in prepared pan. Spread vanilla ice cream on top. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Cut up large strawberries. Combine strawberries and their syrup with strawberry topping; spread over ice cream in pan. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Spread strawberries & cream ice cream over berry layer in pan. Cover and freeze for 1 hour.
- Spread whipped cream on top. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight. Use foil to lift uncut treats out of pan. Place on cutting board; cut into squares.
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2016.