Chocolate Mint Treats
For a luxuriously rich dessert, pair chocolate-and- mint sandwich cookies with It's Your Churn mint chocolate chunk ice cream. Top with an intense chocolate fudge topping.
Servings and Ingredients
|2||(1.5 qt) containers It's Your Churn premium mint chocolate chunk ice cream, softened, divided|
|1||(15.25 oz) pkg mint-creme-filled chocolate wafer cookies|
|1||(12 oz) jar chocolate fudge topping|
- Line a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with foil, leaving about 1 inch of foil extending over the edges of the pan.
- Spread 2 cups softened ice cream in prepared pan. Layer mint-creme-filled chocolate wafer cookies on top, pressing cookies into ice cream. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Spread remaining ice cream over cookie layer in pan. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Spread fudge topping on top. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Use foil to lift uncut treats out of pan. Place on cutting board; cut into squares.
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2016.