Candy Bar Treats
Satisfy your craving for sweet and savory in this winning combination. Top a vanilla wafer crust with butterscotch-caramel topping, chopped Hy-Vee peanut clusters and It's Your Churn salted caramel ice cream.
Servings and Ingredients
|2 c. crushed Hy-Vee vanilla wafers|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|1 (12 oz) jar butterscotch caramel topping, warmed|
|1 (7 oz) bag Hy-Vee milk chocolate peanut clusters, chopped|
|1 ½ (1.5 qt each) containers It's Your Churn premium salted caramel ice cream, softened|
- Line a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with foil, leaving about 1 inch of foil extending over the edges of the pan; grease foil.
- For crust, in a medium bowl combine vanilla wafers and butter. Press evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Spread butterscotch caramel topping over crust. Sprinkle peanut clusters over top. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Spread ice cream over top. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Use foil to lift uncut treats out of pan. Place on cutting board; cut into squares.
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2016.