Fruit and peanut flavors collide in this frozen variation of a childhood classic. Top a peanut butter cookie crust, made from Hy-Vee Bakery peanut butter cookies, with layers of It's Your Churn vanilla ice cream and sliced bananas. Swirl jelly over the top.
Servings and Ingredients
|12 Hy-Vee Bakery peanut butter cookies, divided|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter, divided|
|1 (1.5 qt) container It's Your Churn premium vanilla ice cream, softened, divided|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee concord grape jelly, divided|
|2 medium bananas, sliced|
- Line a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with foil, leaving about 1 inch of foil extending over the edges of the pan; grease foil.
- For crust, add 6 cookies and 1 tablespoon peanut butter to a food processor. Cover and process until crumbly; transfer to prepared pan. Repeat, using remaining cookies and peanut butter. Press evenly in bottom of pan. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Spread half of the ice cream on crust. Swirl in 1/2 cup jelly and add a layer of sliced bananas. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Spread remaining ice cream on top and drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup jelly. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Use foil to lift uncut treats out of pan. Place on cutting board; cut into squares.