Here's the perfect adult dessert for celebrating summer. Top a cashew shortbread and coconut crust with It's Your Churn vanilla ice cream laced with rum and fresh pineapple stir-ins. Drizzle with Hy-Vee caramel topping and sprinkle with Hy-Vee salted nut ice cream topping and coconut flakes.
Servings and Ingredients
|2 c.||crushed cashew shortbread cookies|
|⅓ c.||Hy-Vee flake coconut, toasted|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|1||(1.5 qt) container It's Your Churn premium vanilla ice cream, softened|
|2 c.||finely chopped fresh pineapple|
|¼ c.||caramel topping, warmed|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee salted nut ice cream topping|
- Line a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with foil, leaving about 1 inch of foil extending over the edges of the pan; grease foil.
- For crust, in a medium bowl combine cookies, coconut and butter. Press evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Place ice cream in a large bowl. Stir pineapple and rum into ice cream; spread over crust. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Drizzle with caramel topping. Sprinkle salted nut ice cream topping over top. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Use foil to lift uncut treats out of pan. Place on cutting board; cut into squares.