Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Dip
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee sour cream|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee mayonnaise|
|1 ½ c.||Hy-Vee shredded cheddar cheese|
|2 c.||shredded cooked chicken|
|½ c.||Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce|
|½ c.||T Marzetti's ultimate blue cheese dressing|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and cheddar cheese. Spread into a lightly greased 8-by-8-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, pour wing sauce over chicken and stir to coat. Spread this mixture over cream cheese mixture evenly.
- Drizzle blue cheese dressing over chicken mixture and bake 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned at edges.
- Serve with tortilla chips or kettle cooked potato chips.
Messina Bryan, Tailgate Recipe of the Week - Dip Theme Winner, Hy-Vee weekly ad.