Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
This robust creamy dip tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings but without the mess. Serve hot with celery sticks or veggies.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(8 oz) pkg Philadelphia cream cheese, softened|
|½ c.||Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce|
|½ c.||blue cheese or ranch salad dressing|
|2 c.||shredded cooked chicken|
|½ c.||crumbled blue cheese or your favorite shredded cheese|
|crackers or vegetables, for serving|
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, buffalo sauce, salad dressing, chicken and crumbled cheese in a 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
- Reduced Calorie Recipe: Substitute neufchatel cheese for the cream cheese and low fat options for the salad dressing and blue cheese.
- Slow Cooker Method: Combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot. Heat on HIGH setting for 1 1/2 hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.
- Tailgating Tip: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.
60 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 190mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%