You can easily use panko crumbs instead of regular bread crumbs for more texture. The difference is that panko crumbs are made from white bread, generally without crusts, so they give food a light but crispy bite.
Servings and Ingredients
|12 Hy-Vee Baby Blondes Smart Bite potatoes|
|4 oz. Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|3 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese|
|1 tbsp. dry white wine|
|2 tsp. fresh chives, snipped|
|⅛ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|⅛ tsp. Hy-Vee cracked black pepper|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee plain breadcrumbs|
|½ tbsp. Hy-Vee butter, melted|
Things To Grab
- 8-by-8-inch baking dish
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- Electric mixer
- Mellon baller or small spoon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; place potatoes in pan, shaking to coat. Bake 30 minutes; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese, blue cheese, wine, chives, salt and black pepper.
- Halve potatoes. With melon baller or small spoon, scoop out centers leaving 1/8-inch shells. Add potato flesh to cheese mixture; beat until smooth. Fill shells.
- Combine breadcrumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over potatoes. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 1g
Characterized by floral, fruit, citrus, piney, or resinous American-variety hop character, IPA places hop flavor, aroma, and bitterness in the forefront. High in hop bitterness with moderate alcohol levels, this beer pairs with a variety of foods. Pair with spicy tuna, blue cheese, and rice pudding. Best served at 50-55 degrees in a goblet or tulip glass.