Applesauce is a key ingredient in these gluten-free pancakes.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ c. rice flour|
|2 tbsp. potato starch flour|
|3 tbsp. cornstarch|
|1 ½ tsp. gluten-free baking powder|
|½ tsp. salt|
|1 c. milk|
|1 c. applesauce|
|3 tbsp. margarine, melted|
|1 tsp. lemon juice, optional|
Things To Grab
- Mix together rice flour, potato starch flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt in one bowl.
- In second bowl, mix milk, eggs, applesauce, melted margarine and lemon juice (if desired).
- Combine ingredients of both bowls.
- Stir batter to remove the lumps.
- Cook on a heated griddle as usual.