White Chocolate Raspberry Fudge
Servings and Ingredients
|2 c.||Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallows|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|½ c.||heavy cream|
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee unsalted butter|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|1 ¾ c.||Hy-Vee creamy white baking chips|
|2 tbsp.||seedless raspberry preserves|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee pure vanilla extract|
- Coat a 1-1/2-quart loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine marshmallows, sugar, cream, butter and salt in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until butter and marshmallows are almost melted, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Bring mixture to a boil and cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine 1/4 cup chips and raspberry preserves. Microwave 15 to 20 seconds, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove marshmallow mixture from heat and add remaining 1-1/2 cups chips and vanilla to saucepan. Stir until chocolate is melted and combined.
- Pour fudge mixture into prepared pan. Spread prepared raspberry mixture over fudge mixture and swirl.
- Cool fudge in pan, at room temperature, for 3 hours. Fudge can be stored in airtight container for 10 days.
170 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 26g
- Protein: 0g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Holiday 2007.