Raspberry Triple Chocolate Cupcakes
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||Hy-Vee unsalted butter, at room temperature|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|2||Hy-Vee large eggs, at room temperature|
|4 oz.||unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled slightly|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee sour cream, at room temperature|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee vanilla|
|1 ¼ c.||Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|¾ tsp.||Hy-Vee baking soda|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee baking powder|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|1 c.||brewed coffee, at room temperature|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee mini semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee milk chocolate chips|
|1||(12 oz) jar Hy-Vee red raspberry jelly|
|White Buttercream Frosting|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line mini muffin tins with paper liners.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in melted chocolate, sour cream and vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Alternately add flour mixture and coffee, beating on low speed after each addition until just combined. Fold in mini chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups about two-thirds full and bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack.
- Pour jelly into a small bowl and microwave until spreadable but not melted. Spread a bit less than 1 teaspoon on top of each warm cupcake.
- Tint half the White Buttercream Frosting pink. To create a mottled effect, place the white frosting on one side of a pastry bag and the pink frosting on the other half. Pipe frosting on top of each cupcake.
100 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 40mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Holiday 2010.