Vegetable Casserole Medley
Servings and Ingredients
|2||(10.75 oz each) cans cream of celery soup|
|1 ½ can(s)||2% milk (measured using emptied soup cans)|
|2||(16 oz each) pkg frozen California mix vegetables, divided|
|2 c.||chopped celery|
|2||(2.8 oz each) cans Durkee French fried onions, divided|
|2 c.||shredded mozzarella or Velveeta cheese, optional|
- Pour cream of celery soup into bottom of a 9-by-13-inch pan. Stir in milk and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in 1 package California mix vegetables. Stir in the second package of vegetables.
- Stir in celery and half of 1 can French fried onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1-1/2 cans French fried onions and shredded cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes.