Baked Mediterranean Medley
Servings and Ingredients
|1||medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks|
|1||medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks|
|1||medium green bell pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks|
|1||small yellow zucchini squash, peeled and sliced|
|1||small red onion, cut into large chunks|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|1 tbsp.||Mrs. Dash original blend|
- In a large sealable plastic bag, combine bell peppers, zucchini, and onion.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil and seasoning blend.
- Pour olive oil mixture over vegetables in plastic bag. Seal and shake gently to coat.
- Set in refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
130 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 35%
Vitamin C 210%