Local Vegetable Medley
Servings and Ingredients
|1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks|
|1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks|
|1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks|
|1 small yellow zucchini squash, peeled and sliced|
|1 small red onion, cut into large chunks|
|¼ c. olive oil|
|1 tbsp. Mrs. Dash original blend|
- In a large sealable plastic bag, combine bell peppers, zucchini and onion.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil and seasoning blend.
- Pour olive oil mixture over vegetables in plastic bag. Seal and shake gently to coat.
- Set in refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
130 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 2g