Servings and Ingredients
|2 tbsp. olive oil|
|1 large red onion, thinly sliced|
|½ tsp. salt|
|½ tsp. pepper|
|¼ c. lemon juice|
|1 ½ tsp. Spice Islands tarragon|
|½ tsp. Spice Islands thyme leaf|
|½ tsp. oregano leaf|
|¾ lbs. swordfish or tuna steak, cut into thin strips|
|3 c. mustard greens or other lettuce, chopped|
|2 tbsp. sliced black olives|
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet on medium high heat.
- Add onion, salt and pepper; cook about 7 minutes or until onions are translucent, stirring occasionally.
- Add lemon juice and tarragon to onions; stir well and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, thyme and oregano in a medium bowl. Toss with swordfish strips, and add to skillet.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until fish is no longer pink in middle, stirring frequently.
- Serve mixture on a bed of greens and olives.