Suprema Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings and Ingredients
|2 ¼ c. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee baking soda|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|1 c. Hy-Vee unsalted butter, softened|
|1 c. Hy-Vee Suprema brown sweetener|
|1 c. Hy-Vee Suprema granulated sweetener|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
|2 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|2 c. Hy-Vee semisweet chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Cream together butter, brown and granulated Suprema. Add vanilla and mix until creamy; add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden around edges. Let rest 2 minutes and remove to cooling racks.
90 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 55mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Suprema brown sweetener package.