Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
It's the recipe you love to love. And love to eat.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c.||Hy-Vee butter, softened|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee packed brown sugar|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee vanilla|
|2 ¼ c.||Hy-Vee flour|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee baking soda|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|1||(11.5 oz) pkg Hy-Vee milk chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs until creamy.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for about 2 minutes. Remove cookies and cool on wire racks completely.
120 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 75mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee milk chocolate chips package.