Servings and Ingredients
|48||Hy-Vee snack crackers, divided|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee flake coconut|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee chocolate chips|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee butterscotch chips|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee party peanuts|
|1||(14 oz) can Hy-Vee sweetened condensed milk|
|Hot fudge topping|
- Lay 16 crackers in a single layer on the bottom of a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Break 20 crackers over layer on pan. Top with coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanuts.
- Break remaining crackers over top. Drizzle with condensed milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until set. Let cool 15 minutes, then drizzle with hot fudge topping.
- Cool completely in pan. Cut into bars.
Hy-Vee snack crackers package.