Servings and Ingredients
|2 c. flour|
|¼ tsp. salt|
|1 c. margarine, softened|
|1 c. brown sugar|
|1 tsp. vanilla|
|½ c. finely chopped pecans or other nuts|
|1 (6 oz) pkg chocolate chips|
- Sift flour with salt. Set aside.
- Cream margarine, Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well.
- Stir in flour/salt mixture to make a smooth dough.
- Spread dough evenly in 15-by-10-by-1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until done.
- Melt chocolate chips. Spread over bars while warm. Sprinkle immediately with pecans. Cool and cut into bars.