Servings and Ingredients
|2 c.||all-purpose flour|
|1 c.||plus 1/2 c. dark brown sugar, packed|
|½ c.||butter plus 2/3 c. butter|
|1 c.||chopped pecans|
|1 c.||chocolate chips|
- Mix together flour and 1 cup brown sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until crumbs are fine. Press into 9-by-13-inch pan. Sprinkle with pecans.
- In saucepan, cook 1/2 cup brown sugar and 2/3 cup butter over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Pour evenly over pecans.
- Remove pan from oven. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let chips melt for 1 to 2 minutes, then swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes, until caramel bubbles.
- Cut while bars are slightly warm.