Snickers Bar Dessert
Servings and Ingredients
|¼ c.||lemon juice|
|1 packet(s)||graham crackers|
|½ c.||margarine, melted|
|3||Snickers bars, divided|
|1||(16 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|½ c.||crushed peanuts|
- Combine water and lemon juice in a large bowl. Core, peel and chop apples. Place in water to prevent browning.
- Crush graham crackers with a rolling pin. Mix crumbs with melted margarine. Press into a 9-by-13-inch pan to form a crust.
- Drain apples, blot dry and place on top of graham cracker crust.
- Crush or chop 2 Snickers bars into small pieces. Mix with whipped topping. Spread over apples.
- Cut remaining Snickers bar into pieces and arrange on top of Cool Whip. Sprinkle with peanuts and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Refrigerate until serving time.