Candy Bar Frozen Dessert
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (8-inch) prepared angel food cake|
|2 (2.07 oz) Snickers candy bars|
|1 (8 oz) tub frozen Hy-Vee light whipped topping, thawed|
|3 tbsp. chopped Hy-Vee salted blanched peanuts|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee chocolate syrup|
|¼ c. caramel ice cream topping|
- Tear cake into 1-inch pieces and place in an ungreased 11-by-7-inch baking dish.
- Unwrap and cut candy bars in half length-wise. Cut each half into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Stir candy bars pieces into whipped topping. Stir whipped topping mixture into cake pieces.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel topping.
- Freeze for 1-1/2 hours. Remove from freezer. Serve. Cover and freeze leftovers.
230 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 37g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%