Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta with Mustard-Caper Sauce
Servings and Ingredients
|4 c.||broccoli florets|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select extra-virgin olive oil|
|2 tbsp.||minced shallots|
|2 clove(s)||garlic, minced|
|1 lbs.||medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed|
|½ c.||dry white wine or chicken broth|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee chicken broth|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Dijon mustard|
|8 oz.||angel hair pasta|
- Bring 3 quarts salted water to boiling. Add broccoli; cook 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. With slotted spoon remove broccoli to colander; rinse with cold water. Drain well, set aside. Do not drain boiling water; keep over high heat.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until fragrant. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Add wine, chicken broth and mustard; stir well. Add cooked broccoli. Toss and stir.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in reserved boiling water according to package directions. Drain.
- Add cooked pasta to shrimp and broccoli. Add capers; toss to mix.
430 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 140mg
- Sodium: 590mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 52g
- Protein: 28g