Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potatoes
Servings and Ingredients
|1 head(s) garlic|
|1 tsp. oil|
|4 large baking potatoes (2-1/2 pounds total)|
|1 c. sour cream|
|½ lbs. Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, divided|
|¼ c. Kraft grated Parmesan cheese|
|4 slice(s) Oscar Mayer bacon, cooked, crumbled|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut thin slice off top of garlic; discard top. Place garlic on sheet of foil; drizzle with oil. Wrap loosely with foil. Prick potatoes in several places with fork. Bake potatoes and garlic 1 hour.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees. Cut small slice off both ends of each potato. Cut potatoes crosswise in half. Scoop out centers, leaving 1/8-inch-thick shells. Place potato flesh in medium bowl; mash. Squeeze garlic out of papery shell into bowl with potatoes. Add sour cream, 3/4 of the Velveeta and Parmesan; beat until fluffy. Spoon into shells, mounding filling as necessary; place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes; top with remaining Velveeta. Bake 5 minutes or until melted. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Make Ahead: Stuff potato shells as directed, but do not top with remaining Velveeta. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Heat oven to 325 degrees. Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes; top with remaining Velveeta. Bake 5 minutes or until Velveeta is melted. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Substitute: Substitute 4 slices Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon, chopped, for the cooked and crumbled Oscar Mayer bacon.
300 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 540mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 32g
- Protein: 11g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 25%
www.kraftrecipes.com, Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of December 18, 2013.