Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Servings and Ingredients
|5 ½ c.||Hy-Vee reduced-sodium chicken broth|
|5||medium russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|3||cloves garlic, peeled and crushed*|
|¼ tsp.||freshly cracked Hy-Vee black pepper|
- Place broth, potatoes and garlic cloves in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and continue boiling 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
- Mash potatoes and garlic cloves with reserved broth until desired consistency is reached.
- *If less garlic flavor is desired, remove cloves before mashing potatoes.
160 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 32g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 30%