Sesame-Garlic Roasted Carrots
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c.||baby carrots, halved lengthwise|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee Select garlic-flavored olive oil|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee pepper, optional|
|¼ tsp.||sesame seeds|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss carrots, olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread on baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until carrots are tender and beginning to turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Roast for an additional 2 minutes or until sesame seeds are beginning to turn golden brown.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
50 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 170%
Vitamin C 6%
Hy-Vee HealthMarket, December 2011.