Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. fresh asparagus, tough ends removed|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee pepper, to taste|
|2 tbsp. butter|
|2 green onions, chopped|
|1 (8 oz) pkg whole mushrooms, sliced|
|½ c. dry white wine|
|1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley|
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Arrange asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and turn to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add green onion and saute 1 minute. Add mushrooms and cook about 5 minutes. Cover skillet and cook another 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add wine to skillet. Cook, uncovered, until the wine is absorbed, about 2 minutes. Stir in parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place asparagus on a serving platter. Top with mushrooms.