Ore-Ida Cheesy Potato Casserole
There's something about the combination of hash browns, cheese, and a crispy-crunchy topping that makes this one of Hy-Vee's most popular recipes.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(10.5 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup*|
|2 c.||sour cream|
|¼ tsp.||ground black pepper|
|2 c.||shredded cheddar cheese|
|⅓ c.||sliced green onions|
|1||(30 oz) pkg Ore-Ida shredded hash brown potatoes|
|2 c.||crushed corn flake cereal|
|¼ c.||butter, melted|
Things To Grab
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 13-by-9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, onion and hash browns until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cereal and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste if desired. Garnish with additional sliced green onion if desired.
- *If desired, substitute condensed cream of chicken soup with condensed cream of turkey soup.
430 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 34g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Sodium: 840mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 13g
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 25%
Ore-Ida, Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of April 16, 2014.