Easiest Twice-Baked Potato Casserole (Ever!!)
Chef's Tip: Bacon makes everything better, so stir in crumbled crisply cooked bacon to the potatoes and don't forget to sprinkle some on top too.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(20 oz) bag refrigerated hash browns, divided|
|2||(24 oz each) containers Country Crock homestyle mashed potatoes|
|1||(8 oz) container Hy-Vee light sour cream|
|1 ½ c.||Hy-Vee shredded 2% cheddar cheese, divided|
|⅓ c.||sliced green onions|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee Best Thing Since Butter margarine, melted|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Line the bottom of dish with hash browns, reserving 1 cup for topping.
- In a large bowl combine mashed potatoes, sour cream, 1 cup cheddar cheese, green onions and melted margarine. Stir until well-blended.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole. Top with reserved 1 cup hash browns and 1/2 cup cheese. Place casserole on cookie sheet.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until golden brown.
140 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 280mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 4%
Hy-Vee Seasons Fall 2010.