Nutty Peach Crisp
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (29 oz) can sliced peaches, undrained*|
|1 packet(s) butter pecan cake mix|
|½ c. butter or margarine, melted|
|1 c. flaked coconut|
|1 c. chopped nuts|
|whipped cream or ice cream, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place peaches in an ungreased 9-by-13-inch pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over peaches. Pour melted butter on top and sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until top is golden brown.
- Let stand 25 minutes before serving. Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
- *For Nutty Cherry Crisp, use 1 can cherry pie filling and 1 can undrained crushed pineapple in place of the peaches.