Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|1 envelope(s)||taco seasoning mix|
|1 can(s)||black beans, drained and rinsed|
|1||(8 oz) jar picante sauce|
|1||(8 oz) pkg shredded cheddar cheese, divided|
|chopped lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, sour cream, salsa, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat chicken breasts with dry taco seasoning. Place in prepared dish.
- Pour black beans and picante sauce over chicken.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle 6 ounces of cheddar cheese over the chicken.
- Return pan to the oven for 3 to 5 more minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, salsa and remaining 2 ounces cheese.