Servings and Ingredients
|2||(8 oz each) pkg cream cheese, softened|
|2 c.||shredded Cheddar cheese|
|2 c.||sour cream, divided|
|1 packet(s)||taco seasoning|
|1||(4 oz) can mild chopped chilies, drained|
|⅔ c.||mild or hot salsa|
|green onion and chopped tomatoes, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Cheddar cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in 1 cup sour cream and taco seasoning. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Fold in chilies. Pour into 9-inch springform pan. Place pan on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove pan from oven. Cool for 10 minutes. Combine remaining 1 cup sour cream and salsa and spoon over top of cheesecake.
- Return pan to the oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for 3 to 24 hours. Run knife around edges to loosen pan before serving.