Merry Layered Fruit Dessert
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ¾ c.||cold milk|
|1||(4-serving size) package Hy-Vee lemon instant pudding|
|1||(8 oz) tub Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided|
|1||(10 oz) pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|4 c.||strawberries, halved|
|2 c.||green grapes|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee pecan pieces|
|additional strawberries, for garnish|
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Layer half the cake cubes, pudding mixture, strawberries and grapes in a 2-quart serving bowl. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecan pieces. Garnish with additional strawberries.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
- *Note: Can be prepared up to 1 day in advance.