Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s) Pillsbury yellow cake mix|
|½ c. margarine, melted|
|1 can(s) pumpkin|
|⅔ c. milk|
|2 eggs, lightly beaten|
|2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice|
|1 tsp. cinnamon|
|1 c. sugar|
|2 tbsp. margarine|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Reserve 1 cup yellow cake mix. Combine remaining cake mix with 1 egg and 1/2 cup melted margarine. Pat into bottom of prepared pan.
- In bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, 2 eggs and pumpkin pie spice. Pour over crust in pan.
- Stir together reserved 1 cup cake mix, cinnamon, sugar and 2 tablespoons margarine. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until knife comes out clean when inserted in center.